PREPPING YOUR TEMPLATE
Our templates are super easy to edit within photoshop or anything that will edit a psd. We do highly recommend Photoshop to be the only way to edit these.
After you download your template from our site follow these steps to prep your template to be edited.
- Browse to your downloads folder and locate your file. We usually start the template name with PBG- or MT-.
- Do a right click on the .zip folder and go to “Extract All”. A new folder should pop up with your template files.
- When you are in the folder you will see two text documents one will say help.txt and the other font.txt.
- Open font.txt. copy the link for each font and paste into an internet browser> after downloading the font file and installing it you will be ready to rock and roll with the psd file.
- We like using blending options (AKA: FX or Layer Styles) for easy color changes. Color Overlays or Gradient Overlays is what is most commonly used.
- Hex or RGB codes is what you will need to find for your color choices. A simple Google search will help find your exact color code.
If you run into issues send an email Including the following: File names, software, and what your issue is. Email the file to email@example.com.
*All of our templates use photoshop to edit the layers & text items. We recommend the $10/mo Photography plan from www.photoshop.com
If you require a background.jpg please download them here free: background.jpg