PREPPING YOUR ANIMATED SCREENS
After you download your animations from our site follow these steps to prep your animations to be used on your device.
- Browse to your downloads folder and locate your file. We usually start the template name with PBG- or MT-.
- Do a right click on the .zip folder and go to “Extract All”. A new folder should pop up with your animation video files.
- When you are in the folder you will see two text documents one will say help.txt. Contact us if you need any help.
- Most (If not all) PC/iPad softwares will use the .mp4 version of the animations. Fotomaster v1-v8 will use .SWF files.
- Your software may require a Codec: Download Codec KL
If you run into issues send an email Including the following: File names, software, and what your issue is. Email the file to email@example.com.
How to instructions to add your videos to your computer or device.
BOOTH ANIMATIONS – DARKROOM
Follow the link below for instructions on how to use our videos in your Darkroom Mirror Booth.
Be sure to use the .mp4 from the product folder.
How to add an attract screen to a “Traditional” (Non Mirror) Booth
The process is almost the same as setting up a mirror in device control. The difference is leaving everything else off other then the “attract screen” video section.